Membership at Manetto Hill Jewish Center
As members of Manetto Hill Jewish Center, we find strength, sustenance, and growth in our collective congregation. At the same time, every individual here has different points of contact with our community. Parents of young children, teenagers, seniors, interfaith couples, LGBTQ Jews, new members, and third-generation families all have multiple avenues for participation. Members find meaning through worship, learning, and volunteering in the synagogue and beyond our walls. Whichever path you walk, as a member of Manetto Hill Jewish Center, you belong here.
More than a synagogue of individual members and families, Manetto Hill Jewish Center is a community of learners and doers. We meet regularly to engage in a variety of educational, social, religious and social action projects. We encourage all who join with us to take an active role in synagogue life and we offer a wide array of opportunities for doing so.
Our Membership Vice President, Sarah Rabinovici welcomes the opportunity to speak with prospective members and to set up a tour of our synagogue. Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Membership at Manetto Hill Jewish Center
Being part of a synagogue family, making Jewish friends and gaining a community to celebrate lifecycle events and…
- Having a place to worship for Shabbat, holidays and daily minyan
- Having a “home away from home”
- Having a community to share your joyous times and support you during sorrowful times
- Discounted Membership Rates upon joining and no building fee
- Innovative Religious School
- Private tutoring and preparation for b’nai mitzvoth
- A variety of membership discounts and payment plans (see below)
- Access to Rabbi Schuman for lifecycle events, such as baby namings, b’nai mitzvoth, weddings and in times of difficulty and bereavement
- Tickets for the High Holiday services and the ability to purchase tickets for immediate family members at member rates
- Ability to rent rooms within the synagogue for lifecycle events (baby namings, bris, parties, etc.) at member rates
- Member rates for events/social programming
- Exclusive membership events, which have included brunches and BBQs
- Members receive reminders noting the day and date prior to the yahrzeit of a loved one
- Placing your loved ones’ names in our Book of Remembrance for a small donation
- Several tax-deductible options to pay tribute to living and deceased loved ones
- Ability to purchase cemetery plots in our cemetery section
But don’t just take our word for it! Please contact the synagogue office for more information. We would be happy to connect you with members who can answer any questions you may have.
Membership Application and Dues
We are happy to offer a variety of ways to pay and would be happy to provide a payment schedule that works for you. Note that our primary mission is to serve the spiritual needs of our community and understand that there are times that finances can be challenging. We are always able to confidentially work with you.
Documents are in Adobe PDF format. To download the free Adobe Reader, click here.
To obtain a copy of the Application for Membership to Manetto Hill Jewish Center – Click Here
Below are the fees associated with Membership at Manetto Hill Jewish Center. Manetto Hill Jewish Center offers a variety of financial categories and discounts to help serve your needs. If you have any questions regarding Membership at Manetto Hill Jewish Center or the dues listed below, please email our Vice President for Membership, Sarah Rabinovici by clicking on her name.Membership Dues Structure 2021-2022